Radiation for Rufus in Columbus

Still have not heard on biopsy yet but heading up there anyway. We are planning on executing treatment as soon as we get the final verdict phone call. In the meantime I will learn about the process and schedule while we wait. Gabe and I are unsure of how we are going to do this. I don’t know if we are going to rent a place up in Columbus for a few months and commute that way or if we are going to drive daily. I guess these questions will be answered today.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: